Tuesday, June 5, 2012

retro baseball jerseys leaned down

Days Qi Mei has gone ...
Very neat and clean up the land of the bed, leaned down, I can still smell it a unique flavor of the girl who, how I did not think this girl is actually quietly left, I stared and stood, a kind of hearts unspeakable sadness ...
because the microphone came is Chu Tianxiong the voice of ......
Chu Shushu ah! Course not but make a lot of money! million pounds, or in the British kind of perverted tax system has shrunk a lot after the results have been only a few more than that Chu Tianxiong net worth a lot.
I am also very concerned about.
the matter of the merger, will be subject to a boycott of the family relatives of an officer, insisted that he and I formed relatives in order to merge, Wu Wei is no way, so this thing back to square one, you know, now Chu That girl and Wu Jian kid will not agree to this thing! When hear the two prepared to marry, I can not help a cold sweat, and when to hear Chu and Wu Jian do not agree with, I was worse to come, still both of them have a conscience! However, back to life, I can not help but smiled reluctantly, it seems I increasingly Chu mind, lost opportunity, plus the other two girl, after increasingly more tangled ...
The old man is also very concerned about my.
Chushu Shu, all right! The merger is not the achievements of the merger is not it,retro baseball jerseys! This is their loss of the Wu family that you do not worry! Not afraid of you know, my hands now have several hundred hundred million pounds, which is tens of millions of yuan, you to my account, I'll give you to play 30 million in the past!

No comments:

Post a Comment